Enjoy beautiful sunsets at Deep Woods retreat located on 20 acres nestled in the Lost Pines of Central Texas. Nearby Smithville, Bastrop, Giddings and La Grange offer antique shopping, quilt shops and cozy restaurants in their historic districts.
- We offer overnight accomodations and meals for up to 24 people with a minimum occupancy of 12.
- A spacious 2500 sq ft activity / meeting room.
- (12) 3' x 8' tables and (24) 2' x 4' tables . We also have floor plugs for each table grouping and comfortable rolling chairs.
- Beautiful stone patio with fountain available for dining.
- Covered driveway for unloading
- Carts for easy transportation of belongings to rooms.
- Quilters & Scrapbookers
- For Quilters, each person will have their own 4' table and 1/2 8' table with plenty of room to spread out.
- Each table has electrical plugs for personal irons and more.
- Each quilter will have their own 4' x 8' design wall.
- A 3' x 8' ironing surface, multiple cutting tables and ironing boards are distributed among the work tables.
- 6 Bedrooms each with 4 twin Denver Mattress beds and pillows with ample storage under each bed.
- Shelving units and hanging racks for belongings.
- Ceiling fans and night stands.
- Note: Guest need to provide linens. We have extra blankets if needed.
- Separated hallways for dividing parties.
- Removable baskets for each person to transport toiletries from bath to bed.
- Towels, wash cloths and soap are provided.
- 7 Bathrooms (1 handicapped ADL equipped, 5 with private shower and 2 powder rooms)
- Fully-equipped breakfast bar; coffee and tea provided along with breakfast favorites.
- Guest refrigerator located in dining room for all personal food and drink items.
- Home-cooked lunch and dinner served buffet style.
- 1st meal: dinner on arrival day
- Last meal: brunch on departure day